22 maio 2013

Sets & Details | Don't fall off your chair!


PHOTOGRAPHED BY ME

nude blazer: c/o PersunMall (vs steal) | ripped white boyfriend jeans: Dotti (vs steal)
crystal necklace: ebay (deal vs steal) | white clutch: Mango

Yeap! Classy romantic is back in the house. Get up on that chair again, pretty girl, you're not seeing things! ;)
The blame is on this delicate nude blazer! It's too sweet for words, and it made me pick up my long forgotten crystal necklace!
(A bargain I found on ebay last year, while obsessing over Zara's version!)
I decided to cut the sweetness off a bit with my new ripped white boyfriend jeans!
(I ordered just the right size, they are the exact same size as mine from Zara! - I'm surprised because of all the variations I see within the same store!)

Who's curious to see how I'll look in this delicate outfit?

_____________

Sim, não estão a ter alucinações! 
O que estão a ver é um conjuntinho mais romântico do que o costume, tudo obra do meu novo blazer!
Resolvi dar-lhe uma oportunidade antes de alterar, e conjuguei-o com as minhas novas calças boyfriend em branco!
(Não imaginam o meu alívio quando elas chegaram e vi que eram exactamente do mesmo tamanho das da Zara
YES! Estava com medo que não me servissem!)

Querem ver se isto me vai ficar bem, ou nem por isso?

2 comentários:

  1. Fiquei bastante curiosa já que saiste um bocadinho do teu registo. ^^
    Sorrisos,
    Alexandra :)

    Participem no concurso do blogue! ;)
    http://diariodumanovata.blogspot.pt/2013/05/bem-vindos-ao-meu-diario-concurso.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful statement necklace!!

    Best, x http://chictrends.co.uk/

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!